Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Welcome to 2 Newlyweds Blog

Welcome!


Hello there, 

Newlywed here. I just recently married the love of my life on November 15th of 2013. Was it the greatest and easiest decision I've ever made? OH Yeah! Here we are:



I've been told that the first year of marriage is "the hardest", "the best", "the most challenging", "a time of adjustment", etc., etc. Seems to me that everyone has a different take on the first year, which makes sense doesn't it? Each couple is unique, therefore their first year is unique. 

It is here in this blog that I will share my experiences as a new wife. The joys, the sorrows, the victories, and the defeats will be here for you to read. For those of you that are seasoned veterans, your advice is greatly welcomed. For the newbies like myself, feel free to ask questions or chime in with your own experiences. And those of you who aren't married, you're valued here as well.  Who knows, maybe you'll learn something for your future marriage. Heck, I bet we'll all learn something.  So, fasten those seat belts; this is going to be an adventure.


Read about my first disaster as a newly wed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment